Stamping nail polish - "Blueberry Macaroon"- Soft Blue
Stamping nail polish is designed to last longer. In addition to its creaminess, it also contains higher pigments that ensures effortless transfer of designs to nails and easy removal from the stamping plates.
The possibilities for nail art designs are endless when you combine two or more colour combinations.
Blueberry macaroon - (soft blue) polish works well with Pure, Nivana or Cherry blossom polish for a starting color combination ideas.
How To Use Our Nail Polish:
- Apply the base coat
- Apply a layer of your selected stamping polish
- Apply a layer of peel off nail latex
- Apply your selected contrast colour of nail stamping polish on the your selected stamping plate
- Use the scraper to scrape off the excess stamping polish off the stamping plate
- Press the stamper quickly on to pick up the pattern from the stamping plate
- Transfer the pattern onto the nail surface
- Peel off the nail latex
- Apply the top coast to seal the pattern
- Stamping Nail polish
- Blueberry macaroon - Soft blue - PB-WT02
- 1x 6ml bottle in box